- About Konsilmed
- Online Consultations
- Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Gynecology, Urogynecology and Onco gynecology
- Urology, Pediatric urology and Andrology
- Arthroscopy, Shoulder-, Knee Surgery and Sports Injuries
- Vascular Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Hand, Elbow and Microsurgeon
- Thoracic surgery
- Neurosurgery: brain-, skull base-, spine, and pediatric neurosurgery
- Cardiac device surgery and Rhythmology
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Pediatric surgery and pediatric urology
- General, Visceral and Oncologic Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology and Skull Base Surgery
- Arthroplasty, Total Joint Replacement
- Radiation Oncology
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology and Neuroradiology
- Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Adult cardiac surgery
- Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Hematology and Oncology
- Dermatology and venereology
- Adult Psychiatry and Addiction Treatment
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- psychological Counseling and coaching
- Clinical Nutrition, Dietetics and Lifestyle.
- Pediatric cardiac surgery
- Pediatric neurology
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Pediatric Endocrinology, Diabetology and Nutrition
- Geriatric medicine
- Rare Diseases
- Sexual Diseases and Sexual Therapy
- Medical genetics and immunological diseases
- Infectious diseases and travel medicine
- Adult Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders
- medical tourism
- Order medicine online
Ask a question
Who can use our service?
You must be at least 18 years old to use Konsilmed. Please make sure you tell us your legal name and correct date of birth - if your name and DOB don’t match what’s on your photo ID, we may not be able to treat you. Please make sure to check out the FAQs for the specific service you’d like to use in order to verify any unique requirements or limitations.
Is the service private/secure?
How can I let my doctor know about the care you provide?
If you have a doctor you see on an ongoing basis, it's important to tell your doctor about all the medicines you're taking, including any medicines we prescribe. To make this convenient for you, you can e-mail yourself a summary of the care we've provided via our mobile app. You should give this e-mail to your doctor so that your health records are complete.
What is konsilmed?
Konsilmed UG (Limited Liability Company) is a German limited liability company with its registered office at Mainzer Landstrasse 50, 60325 Frankfurt am Main. ("Konsilmed") to use the online advice at https://www.konsilmed.com/ and others at the portal https://www.konsilmed.com/ ("Online advice") Konsilmed does not offer medical advice and is not licensed as a doctor or in any other medical profession. Konsilmed only performs the technical service of the platform. Consultation services are provided by the participating doctors.
What is the content of the Konsilmed services?
Konsilmed provides a technical platform that patients can use to get in touch with doctors. Patients can arrange and conduct online counseling with the doctors. The video consultation takes place directly between the patient via an encrypted connection. Konsilmed only provides the technical processing of the service.
How do I register as a doctor on the site?
There is a separate registration page at the top right of the website for registering as a practicing doctor.
I do not know which specialty I should choose for my problem?
If you are not aware of which specialty to post your query in, the moderation team will divert your query to the right doctor. You can also send us an email to email@example.com
How to share previous history and consultation documents with my doctor when I post a query?
The user will have to upload files in step 2 while posting a query or to book a consultation.
How I Will receive the doctor’s Report ?
The user will be notified via email and via APP notification once their Report has been done. They will have to log in to their Konsilmed account to download the report.
How long will it take for a doctor to write my Report?
Typically, the doctor will write the report as soon as they see the medical documents. It takes around 4 to 8 hours on an average. The deadline is 24 hours.
How do I get a reminder for the video consultation?
Once the user books a slot for Video consultation, they will receive a confirmation email. Apart from this, they will receive an SMS to their registered mobile number 15 minutes before the consultation.
How do I share this service with a friend?
You can provide a promotional code to your friend, who is not already registered on the site.
How do I search for a doctor?
You can search for a specific doctor registered on Konsilmed in the Doctors page. This page will also provide you the option to filter doctors based on your requirements.
How do I make a payment?
Users can pay through four different kinds of payment modes. PayPal Debit/Credit Cards (Of Any Bank) and Mastercards Wallets
What should I do if I do not receive an OTP SMS?
In such a case, you can contact the support team via the support chat box on the site or by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are my personal details secure?
All personal details you enter in your query are secure.
Germany: Goldregenweg 7
Egypt: 6th of october, 210, 4th district,
1st Neighborhood Giza, Egypt.
Ismailia, El Salam, El Rahman district.
CALL US NOW
+49 178 8437745